One Stop Gutter Services - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
- If we do any Cleaning works and for any reason, it's not to your satisfaction please inform Riolett UK head office within 24 hours, this can be done via Email at email@example.com. 0r call 01908 785052
- If we come onto the site to complete works and for any reason can not work due to other workman scaffold or any other issues we have the right to charge a day rate to cover time lost the full cost will be £550.00 plus VAT at 20% per day.
- All payment terms are 14 days unless agreed by our accounts department. Any late payments will be charged at £10.00 plus VAT @20% per day unless you have accepted longer terms with our accounts department. This will cover the time spent chasing your account.
- If we are on site under a day rate and are unable to work due to the weather conditions a full day rate charge of £550.00 will still apply.
- We reserves the right to charge a £15.00 congestion charge if any works are carried out in central London.
- We will remain polite, courteous, reliable and professional at all times. If any representative of our company fails to adhere to this code of conduct you are to report this immediately to our head office and also send in a letter detailing what happened. This, in turn, will be investigated internally and we will write to you describing the outcome of their investigation.
- We collect data from our customers in the form of Name, Address, Telephone Numbers and Email Address. This information is strictly for the use of us and to assist in carrying out our services. At no time will your data ever be sold or passed on to 3rd party users. We respect our customer's privacy; this information is kept in line with data protection regulations at all time.
- Our company and all operatives are comprehensively insured under our Public & Employers Liability Insurance Policy OF 10 million.
- All claims must be made in writing and addressed to One Stop Services Head Office within 48 hours after the liability has arisen. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive your letter and you obtain a reference number from our head office relating to your complaint/claim.
- The following Health & Safety policy documents are available at the customer’s request; all risk assessments and method statements are supplied in return with all purchase order numbers.
- If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact Riolett UK Head Office within 24 hours from the date of works (0845 4635512) and also confirm your complaint in writing to our Head Office. An operative will rectify to your satisfaction within one week any poor work results or services. If any claim is proven to not be as a result of our agents, we reserve the right to charge a call out charge of £275.00+VAT to cover expenses and time lost.
- Access is the responsibility of the customer unless discussed with us at the time of Quote.
- Our terms on all invoices are strictly 14days unless this is discussed with our head office at the time of job being booked in – other terms are available.
- If operatives of our company have arrived to do works on your property and you no longer require our services, then we reserve the right to charge a £650.00+VAT day rate charge which covers loss of earnings for that Van and two staff.
- If we receive a purchase order number and this is cancelled at a later date, there will be a 50% charge of the Full invoice amount.
- Cancellation of our services must be made in writing and with confirmation from our Head Office that we have received your letter. You will be given a cancellation reference which ensures we have received your letter. It is your responsibility to ensure our company gets your letter. Riolett UK is not responsible for any communication that is lost in the post or out of their control. If we are not notified within 48 hours of the job starting you will be charged a full day rate of £650.00+Vat per day for the duration of the job.