One Stop Gutter Services - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
- We will remain polite, courteous, reliable and professional at all times. If any representative of our company fails to adhere to this code of conduct you are to report this immediately to our head office and also send in a letter detailing what happened. This, in turn, will be investigated internally and we will write to you describing the outcome of their investigation.Info@onestopservices.co.uk
- We collect data from our customers in the form of Name, Address, Telephone Numbers and Email Address. This information is strictly for the use of us and to assist in carrying out our services. At no time will your data ever be sold or passed on to 3rd party users. We respect our customer's privacy; this information is kept in line with data protection regulations at all time.
- Our company and all operatives are comprehensively insured under our Public & Employers Liability Insurance Policy OF 10 million.
- The following Health & Safety policy documents are available at the customer’s request; all risk assessments and method statements are supplied in return with all purchase order numbers.
- All claims must be made in writing and addressed to One Stop Services Head Office within 48 hours after the liability has arisen. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive your letter and you obtain a reference number from our head office relating to your complaint/claim.
- If we do any gutter repairs or Cleaning works and for any reason it's not to your satisfaction please inform One Stop Services head office within 24 hours.on 01908 01908-991096 or you can email us E:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we come onto your site to complete works booked in and for any reason can not work due to other workman scaffold or any other issues we have the right to charge a fee for time wasted.So please let us know if you believe works can not be done because of the above.
- All payment terms for industrial and commercial are 14 days unless agreed by our accounts department.All domestic works need to be paid on completion, Any late payments will be charged at £10.00 per day unless you have accepted longer terms with our accounts department. This will cover the time spent chasing your account.
- We reserves the right to charge a £15.00 congestion charge if any works are carried out in central London.
- Access is the responsibility of the customer unless discussed with us at the time of Quote.
- Cancellation of our services must be made in writing and with confirmation from our Head Office that we have received your letter or email email@example.com You will be given a cancellation reference which ensures we have received your letter. It is your responsibility to ensure our company gets your letter. one stop services is not responsible for any communication that is lost in the post or out of their control. If we are not notified within 24 hours of the job starting you will be charged a fee to cover cost lost.